Happy Sunday! Hope you’re enjoying yours thus far, and hope this “falling back” has given you more time to relax! I honestly didn’t even remember that we fell back an hour last night until a few hours ago….wooops. Shows you how much I pay attention to the clock on lazy Sundays 🙂
Here’s 7 things I’m lovin this week:
1. Fall scented Candles. I’m a sucker for all candles, really. Specifically ones that make my apartment smell like I just made a batch of homemade cookies! I’m really diggin’ the pumpkin spice candles! They make every room so cozy!
2. Great Lakes Christmas Ale. It’s baaaaaack! This ale is by far my favorite beer, probably like, ever. It really tastes like Christmas in a bottle.
3. EOS Lip Balm. I just love this! I love that its in a round little ball, and it makes my lips sooo soft! It comes in a bunch of different colors/flavors. Definitely my new favorite.
4. Justin’s Almond Butter. GAAAH. Words cant even express how much I love this stuff. I love topping my oatmeal with it, making almond butter & banana sandwiches, and topping a banana with it. So yummy! Obsessed. I need to try the other flavors!
5. This Desktop Wallpaper. I found this beauty here: http://sunshine-bloggers.blogspot.com/2013/10/wallpaper-hello-october-2013.html. I love turning on my computer and being greeted by such a fun wallpaper!
6. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer. I love coffee. I love pumpkin. I LOVE PUMPKIN COFFEE.
7. Nike Training App. This app is amazing. It gives you workouts to complete, shows videos and times you as you’re doing it. It’s the best, especially on mindless days where you don’t feel like making up your own workout!